Dear Participant, We have an online submission and evaluation process administered by Kenes; please take moment to read the following simple guidelines.
All abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission system. Abstracts that are sent via e-mail or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract Submission Guideline
• The presenting author assumes full responsibility for the contents of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors have approved the abstract before submission.
• The presenting author will be required to register for the congress in order to have acceptance of the abstract confirmed and published in congress e-abtsract book.
Preparation of Abstracts:
• All abstracts must be submitted in English.
• All abstracts must contain the name of the stream selected among those indicated in the short list of the Call for Papers.
• The maximum word limit for the abstract is 500 words. Please do try to stay as close as possible to such limit.
• Please do remind to fill out all the fields of the form in order to complete the submission.
Thanks for your submission